Followers

Friday 20 August 2010

Q for Quotes

Good morning and thank you to all those who took part in last week's P for Punches challenge -  there were lots of entries and we enjoyed looking at all your lovely work!

Our challenge for you this week is Q for Quotes.  Please use a quote somewhere on your work, and remember it doesn't just have to be cards for this challenge, anything goes!

Our only rule is no backlinking to older work on your blogs please.

Here is what our Design Team has come up with to show you, please visit their blogs for more info, links on right sidebar.  Please leave your direct link on Mr. Linky, unless he isn't working for some reason then leave a comment in the usual way and we will find you!

Lesley

 

Carolina

 

Bev



Joni



Inken



fifi





11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT work. Loving the theme this time!
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you DT and great work everyone
    I have made something just for me this time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! I love how you keep the challenge simple - with lots of room to reinvent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge lovely inpiration by DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful samples. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time here for me and glad I found this.
    Great work everyone.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant theme and a chance to ink up my new sentiment stamp in honor of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, thank you for the challenge and the chance to play.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Whitman quote on that scrapbook page. Love the quote and so perfect with that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog - thanks for getting the creative juices going with the use of the alphabet - fab!
    FYI - my first entry link to my blog in error

    ReplyDelete